Replacement Non Genuine Transmission Drive Belt - 98" Long
Made with Kevlar
Fitted to the following mowers. Please check your product code and part number matches below.
The code starting 2T needs to match as there is variations. This is not the deck belt
- 1430H 2T2110273/MFR
- 1530H 2T2120483/M15 2T2120483/M20
- 1538H 2T2620483/M16 2T2620483/M20
- 1636H 2T0430483/M11 (Series 7750-452cc OHV)
- 1638H 2T2610683/M19 2T2610683/M20
- 1640H 2T0930483/M10
- 1840H 13-2681-11 13-2681-12 299931833/MO6 299931833/MO7,2T0950283/M11, 2T0951283/M13
- 2040H 13-2676-11 13-2676-12 299941983/MO6, 299941983/MO7, 2T0951283/M13
- 2240H 2T0980283/M11 2T0980273/MFR
- 2243H-SD 2T1845283/M17
- 2248H 2T1310283/M11 (B&S Intek 7220 V-Twin)
- 2448H-SD 2T1945283/M17
- 3000SH 2T2000383/M12
- 3600SH 2T0410383/M11 (Honda GXV390 OHV)
PIX Kevlar reinforced lawn & Garden Belts have High resistance to oil, heat, cracking, & repeated reverse flexing, as found in many agricultural applications. The design allows significantly reduced slippage while clutching and a Higher tensile strength compared to standard V belts
Please note: It is your responsibility to be sure of purchasing the correct part, Please refer to your manufactures handbook for the part number you require.
Correct installation of the belt should be carried out by trained professional and all areas of the deck checked for any worn or damaged pulleys before fitting of new belt.