Delivery & Returns
UK & Ireland Delivery Options.
We operate this website as a 'mail order' service. In order to maintain our competitive prices and quick service, order collections are only possible on a pre-arranged time / date.
Quick guide to the services we use
- Royal Mail (Small Parcels)
- DPD 48 Hour Courier (All UK regions apart from off shore islands.
- Parcel Force: 24 & 48 Hour (All UK Mainland) (Excludes Channel Islands, Highlands & Islands) We do ship to Channel Islands and rates have been setup on system.
- Please note that 24 Hour does not mean your order will arrive next day as we cannot always get the orders out in time before the courier arrives. But we will try our best. Some parts of Scotland would be 2/3 days and may have to be sent with DPD
- Northern Ireland & Rep of Ireland: We use both Fastway & DPD couriers & Royal Mail for small items.
Parcels going by DPD, Parcel Force or Fastway Couriers are charged at a flat rate in the chart below.
UK & Ireland Courier Price File
|Royal Mail - Prices From £1.95 fr small light weight parcels.||£1.95|
|Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day Before 1pm (orders must be placed and paid before 3pm)||£7.50|
|DPD 48 Hour 25kgs||£8.00|
|Parcel Force 24 - 1/2 Days Hour 30kgs - Excludes Channel Islands and Higher parts of Scotland.||£8.00|
|Fastway & DPD Couriers 30kgs - Northern Ireland||£5.50|
|Fastway & DPD Couriers 30kgs - Rep of Ireland||£5.95|
We offer a no quibble return policy on all goods returned within 14 days of purchase. We do not charge a restocking fee however all return postage costs are at the buyers expense unless we have sent the wrong item or the item is faulty in that case we will cover returns. If you require replacement part(s) any delivery costs maybe chargeable.
Please allow 1-2 days for UK 1st Class & 1st Class Signed For deliveries and up to 15 days for European destinations. Worldwide deliveries can take up to 30 days however most deliveries will arrive much earlier than this.
Special Delivery excludes weekends and orders placed on Friday may not be delivered until Monday. Please also check the Royal mail website to make sure that your area is covered by next day delivery, this would include fir example some higher parts of Scotland and some Islands.
International Rates outside the EU.
For all other international countries, any orders with a weight over 2kgs you would need to contact us first for a quote. This will ensure we can give you the best possible price. If you try to purchase a product over 2kgs this will be rejected unless we have a shipping rate setup for your country.
We ship worldwide and aim to dispatch all goods on the same day as we receive your order. As most orders are sent using postage which requires a signature we would ask that you please provide a shipping address where a signature can be obtained.
Any orders placed that are not shipped Signed or International Signed For would be at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for non delivered goods purchased this way. Please select the shipping service that best suits your needs. We would recommend a signed for service for your peace of mind.
Goods which were wrongly ordered or no longer required
All returns should be made in accordance with the guidance below.
- All goods must be returned returned unused and in the same condition they were sent. We cannot accept any dirty or used items back as we would then be unable to sell these on.
- Please enclose a copy of your invoice so that we can identify your order quickly and process refund or replacement same day when possible.
- Please provide a contact number or email address so that we can contact you if necessary.
- Please indicate whether you would prefer a refund or replacement part(s)
Damaged or incorrectly sent part(s)We take great care to ensure that all orders are sent out correct however in the unlikely case you receive a part which is either damaged or not as ordered we promise to rectify the problem swiftly. Please contact us by email to let us know the issue where any action will be fully agreed with yourself. Having discussed with us the problem and a return having been agreed, we will refund any reasonable return delivery costs to us and replacements, if necessary, sent out to you at our expense.
All returns should be sent to:
Mower Part Sales
Unit 1, 72B Dunmore Road
Please include a copy invoice with your returns or your name and address and telephone number so we can identify your order quickly. Refunds / Replacements normally handled same day return has been received back to us.